Original Research by Members
1. Use of Clinical Services Initiated by Abnormal troponin assay, differences in traditional versus high-sensitivity in a community hospital
Tien Lau, DO, Avinash Sukhram, MD, Malvi Thakker, MD, Rohan Perera, MD, FACC
2. In Code We Trust: Do All Patients with CHF ICD 10 Codes actually suffer from Heart Failure?
Halyna Chykyda, MD, Dharshika Arudkumaran, MD, Liliya Semenova, DO, Rohan Perera, MD, FACC
3. Divilov V, Kesar V, Rajapakse R. Granulomatous Dermatitis and Lichenoid Dermatosis After Exposure to Pantoprazole and Lansoprazole: A Case Report. In American Journal of Gastroenterology 2017 Oct 1 (Vol. 112, pp. S1408-S1408)
4. Szema, A.M., Jo, C. and Rajapakse, R., A plane screw fixation is a nidus for Paecilomyces sinusitis in a patient with aspirin exacerbated respiratory disease. IDCases, 2017, 8, pp.96-100
5. The impact of Corticosteroids, Immunomodulator and Biologic Therapies on Inpatients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease and PCR Diagnosed Clostridium Difficile- a multicenter study. May 2018 Huei wen,MD, Isaiah Schuster,MD, Ramona Rajapakse,MD, Farah Monzur,MD, Sundas Khan,MD, Keith Sultan,MD www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0016508518315099#!